lauantaina, tammikuuta 06, 2007

Today’s Thoughts and Questions

Thought : I hate Heathrow airport.

Question : Why do British pubs close at 11?

Question: If diarrhoea of the pen means constipation of the mind, does constipation of the pen mean diarrhoea of the mind?

Thought : I should pick an avatar, shouldn’t I? (Wait, that was a question.) Federal Judge Richard Posner has an avatar that looks just like him, and he hangs out on Second Life, giving lectures to other avatars. I’d like to have an avatar that looks just like Richard Posner, too. Maybe a little bit different, so we wouldn’t get confused.

Question: Which Historical Lunatic were you?
I'm Charles the Mad. Sclooop.
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/lunatics/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyymi said...

couching pens and minds in terms of digestive/exretive maladies does cast a certain pall over their activities, now doesn't it?

while the posited inverse may be true (and, even, perhaps as often as the original truism holds), what is most striking is how undesirable any of the (4) states are, inasmuch as they only address quantity and, well, i suppose velocity.

1:22 ap.  
Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Without taking the quiz you suggest, which seems to favour Charles VI quite beyond the call of reason, I can reliably inform you that I, beyoond any shadow of a doubt, am Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (December 15, 37 – June 9, 68), born Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus, also called Nero Claudius Drusus Germanicus.

The evidence is compelling.

2:22 ap.  
Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Just wandering old posts while awaiting the next volley.

Using the same test in a cloaked bit of D&G for my readers (see "Creative Schizophrenia 12/29), I was "Caligula Cool Peeg Vostok damned for eternity to have sex with nuns" for a spell.

I am currently Tesla.

Thanks for your participation today!

7:01 ap.  

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home